Welcome to my media page!
Here you will find what I’ve been up to in the realm of speaking, hosting, and blogging!
DENIM AND DIAMONDS WOMEN’S CONFERENCE SPEAKER, August 27, 2016
Wow! I had such an amazing time speaking at this event in my OWN church. It was a total blessing to partake of such an extraordinary experience for women no matter what their status. My session was called “Single Saved and Satisfied.” Here I am teaching.
Latest Event: Single Moms Who Brunch, Saturday, August 6, 2016 Learn more and Sign up here.
As Seen on TV
- Modeled on January 26th, 2016 for Fox 4 WFAA Channel 8 Good Morning Texas for the “Wedding Chic” segment led by Leah Frazier of InspireNStyle.com Watch Now Wedding Chic
- Modeled on November 17, 2015 for Fox 4 Good Morning Texas “Trendy Tuesday” segment. Model for Leah Frazier of InspireNStyle.com Watch Now Cape Heaven
- Modeled for @TheLeahFrazier as she discussed fall fashion for Diner en Blanc with “Fringe is in!” Appeared on WFAA Good Morning Texas in July 2015 Watch Now Fringe is In
- Courtesy of Warner Bros. Studios in conjunction with @TheLeahFrazier of InspireNStyle.com I was able to view a Pre-screen of The Intern starring Robert Deniro and Anne Hathaway View what I and other Dallas Influencers had to say!
Modeled for Leah Frazier of InspireNStlye.com at the Dallas Travel and Adventure Show, January 30 and January 31, 2016. Theme: Resort style chic.
- Guest blogger Dear Hubby.com View Article
- Guest blogger Neveragainministries.com View Article
- Guest blogger and ongoing contributor for Smile Nationwide #12MonthsofService powered by Author and Speaker Natasha T. Brown View Article
- Guest blogger Black and Married with Kids “My Blessed Broken Road” A post about how single parenting made me better.
- Read my guest feature for Raki Outside the Box Mom on how I keep it together as a busy single mom of teens.
- Read my take on purpose and why you must find yours as I share Chapter 2 from my new book with The Swirl World
Guest Interview on Podcast, Blab, and YouTube for The Doctor of Love Podcast “How Single Moms Can Do It Anyway”
Guest on The Doctor of Love Show Podcast “Talking to Your Kids About Sex”
Speaking and Hosting Events
- Speaker at Essie’s Girl’s, Inc. Topics: “Do It Anyway!” and “Having good self-esteem” Inspirational talk for teens to harness their inner tenacity and self-love to achieve their goals. February 2015
- Panel Host and Speaker for Essie’s Girls, Inc. Career Day April 25, 2015- Hosted a 3.5 hour session on careers. Posed questions and follow-up questions to ensure teen participants understood various career paths discussed and the advice given. “Lively and spirited”. “Fun and entertaining” were some comments. April 2015
- Here is a Video snippet of me hosting a Career Day Panel for Essie’s Girls. I bring the fun hun! The girls were quiet and so I use humor to get them comfortable, up, and talking. It was so much fun!
- Speaker at The North Dallas Suburban Alumnae Chapter of Delta Signam Theta as apart of their Emerging Artists Showcase
Seen here hosting my own event called “Single Moms Who Brunch”
I also host a monthly meet up in Dallas for local bloggers called “Bloggers Who Brunch” along with AdeDoyin Adebiyi of shebeknowin.com.
- Guest Interview with Michele Depew from Momzy.com to air July 2015 Topics: “Advice for single moms and how I help them Do It Anyway!” June 2015
- Guest on Malla Haridat show “For Moms and Daughters Inc.” June 2015