Parenting and Purpose Clarity Call
Mulling it over a thousand times won’t change the fact that you need help picking the one thing you need to do RIGHT NOW for you and your family. I get it. I’ve been there. Single parenting is scary, and so is asking for help. Correction: Admitting you need help is even scarier. Hear me. Getting help is okay! That is why I’m here. You’re an amazing mom, and you know it. You just need to know what to do in a situation you’ve never been in before. That requires no blame, shame, fear, or insecurity. In fact, it’s honorable and the right thing to do.
Most women don’t think they need help because we’ve been raised that way. Men don’t hesitate to ask a colleague their opinion, so why do we? Because we were trained to take care of everyone else, look pretty, smile and be perfect. Except, single parenting was not in the equation, and now, what do you do? You call me, The Winning Single Mom. I’ve gone through just about everything you can imagine and came out on top. I’ve raised my boys alone for 13 years, chased my goals and dreams in the process, and wrote the book on how to win in single parenting. I know how to give you the clarity you need to parent like the Rock Star you are and help you find your purpose in the process.
In our 60 minutes together, you will discover how to combine your passions, ideas, dreams, and goals for you and your family into a system THAT WORKS for you. Learn to balance your schedule to fit in your goals and dreams, be a very present mama, and get clarity on what you need to do next.
Aren’t you ready to get your clarity on:
- Your blocks and what has you stuck
- Your strengths and how to use them to guide your family
- Your strengths, talents, and purpose in other areas besides family
- How to best serve your kids and see what they truly need from you
- What you should be doing and what you need to quit doing
- The type of parenting style that works for you
After our time together, you’ll be able to:
- Discover who you are and what your purpose is
- Find your fire and put together a plan to chase it!
- Design a discipline plan to run the home (as needed)
- Get organized
- Get clarity on how to do what needs to be done
- Learn to love you and put you first (yes, we will do some inner work)
What you get:
- Six (6) full hour coaching calls by phone. Done separately over 12 weeks. We schedule in advance.
- Six (6) follow-up emails to check on you to see how you are doing and to hold your feet to the fire. Sent over a 3 month period.
- One comprehensive strategic plan sent in PDF format to cover all that you have mentioned to me. Includes a time line for you to complete action items.
- Clarity about what you’re doing
- Peace of mind that you’re moving your family in the right direction
- The courage to do it anyway as a single mom
Kaywanda has helped me so much with gaining clarity in my business. Her advice and expertise has helped me to ensure I picked the right developer and that all the things I wasn’t considering were actually factored into my plans. My site isn’t done yet, but I don’t know what I would do without her helping me. I’m building a nonprofit to help youth in the DMV area, and I cannot wait for my site to go live. She is also one of my favorite authors. As a single mom, her business coaching was a blessing to me.Brittany Christine